Community Problem Solving (CmPS) students learn powerful lessons about creating change, about dealing with local authorities and organizations, and about making a positive impact. The …
Global Issues Problem Solving (GIPS) is a competitive component of FPSPI which can be accomplished as a team of 4 or individual activity. Participants research …
Today’s students are the first generation of the 21st century. Teachers, coaches, and parents face the task of preparing students for emerging new realities. Participation in Future Problem Solving:
- Develops critical and creative thinking skills.
- Increases awareness of the future.
- Enhances communication & collaboration.
- Utilizes an effective creative problem solving model.
- Encourages youth to actively shape their future.
Scenario Writing (SW) is a component for those creative problem solvers that like to write as well as tell stories. Individuals (grades 4 – 12) …